Command & Conquer : Short Command & Conquer : Short

Uhmm...

Why are all the supportive reviews marked "useless" Someone out there is a newbie hater. Anyhow, not bad. Good use of sound, and for a starter anim, it was quite good.

Isaac and Quincy Isaac and Quincy

Reminds me a bit of Code Monkeys!

I'm sure with a lot longer plot and stuff, you could get a show on G4 or Comedy Central. Or it could be one of those 15-minute mini-shows, but those are annoying if the show is good enough. Although for a t.v. show you MIGHT have to tone down the offensive material. Christians will fuck you over. They have for anything else remotely funny against them...
But I'm sure if you get it on Comedy Central you can keep it the way it is as long as you keep up a warning sign, such as South Park. Good luck my man. Also, I think you should downplay the afros just a bit.

The New Suited (pilot) The New Suited (pilot)

Ok, pretty good.

This was not that bad. I enjoyed some parts and not so much with others. Sarah and E.R.I.C.'s voiceacting was fantastic. The other voiceacting I didn't care much for (except maybe for SWOOS (?)) But, I loved the internet references, some of the puns (some were corny, but some were cunning. HAHAHA.) My favorite was when they first met E.R.I.C.. "What's it's battery life?" British accents are freakin' awesome I have to say though. So, yeah, most of this is very enjoyable once you get past the whole, "trying to be too much like a show" (but that's just my opinion.) Oh, and that was a sexy elf. XD

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Heh heh heh....

&noci0x000000nl-6.84931506849315nl-4.
10958904109589nl43nl111.818181818182%
dnenoci&drowCFWNV"UYKOilynpfykJqttkdn g"Cpkog0ilynpfykYJCV"VJG"JGNNAilynpfy kUQ"OCP["HWTTKGUilynpfykVQQPCOK#A"KU"
VJCV"[QWAilynpfykUtun{"vjq0")Vjg"Mkpi )"ujqwnfp)v"tgrnceg"Hwvwtcoc0%dnedrow &rahc13nl1nl1nl55nl53%dnerahc&ofniGnk vgzh9ilynpfykYjcv"jcxg"jcxg"vjg"Lcrcp gug"fqpg"vq"Vgngxkukqp#A#%dneofni

You won't regret it.

Fire In The Sky Fire In The Sky

It's Pretty Good.

The only problem I could see was there was no machine guns, which even bombers have nowadays. Which would have been nice to have since I had to litterally go above very fast moving planes and time it right to place a bomb directly on them. Other then that, not bad. Liked the smooth Pixel Graphics.
Gameplay: 2
Music: -1
Graphics: 2
Theme: 1
Originality: 1

Warzone Tower Defense Warzone Tower Defense

Made it to Wave 124 with 53325 points.

Well, It got hard after 30. Does that game ever end though? -2 stars for diffculty.

Hell March 8-Bit Hell March 8-Bit

The beginning needs revamped.

Everything was fantastic! The only thing that REALLY bugged me was the beginning. The first 30 seconds all I heard was the 8-bit foot steps. Nothing else. You need to revamp it so we can hear the guitar better. Also, other 8-bit remixes, eh?
8 out of 10.
4.5 out of 10.

[TMM43]Heal [TMM43]Heal

Best Work Yet

Even though it is a remix, It feels me in deep. I relates to me somehow. I... don't know. It connects with me.... im... im just not sure.
10/10

Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

Excuse me, I have to go find it.

Trully a magical array of memories, tears, madness, sorrow, joy, and excitement.

This is, unrelentlessly, the BEST, I kid you not, THE BEST Oot Music in the universe.

What program did you use to make this wonderous marryment?

The-MickMad responds:

Reason 3.0, just passed to 4.